Saturday 4 July 2015

Unveiling of Chapter 4!

Hi guys,

Chapter 4 is all finished, and here, as advertised, the first adversary the trio face together. Hopefully not the last. I'm laying the groundwork for a lot of story exposition, going into Enderi's past, possibly writing a flashback or two. And, getting closer to the spaceship... Chapter 5 is going to write itself!

Apart from that, uneventful. I'm looking for blog reviewers, as well as any other forms of marketing I can use to spread the blog around. Apart from that, nothing much... the heatwave is a bit of a nightmare, but had such a wonderful thunderstorm last night! Great inspiration, I'll keep it fresh in my memory and try and incorporate the closeness of the air, the lash of the rain and huge bolts of lightning in the story... I was like a kid watching fireworks haha, oohing and aahing at the massive bolts. Several landed very close, you could feel the vibrations in the air.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the new chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment