Saturday 27 June 2015

Chapter 3! and an Update, Artists wanted!

Hi Guys,

With 'Maze of Roots' I'm introducing a new character, hopefully a plot device for some comedic relief. The characters are still growing and I'm moving the plot into a more journey-based area now.
I will say, there is a bit of time-jump between 3 and 2, so i'd recommend giving Chapter 2 a quick skim to refresh, before reading 3.

I've been putting 'Merai Pulse' in for some Blog directories, such as Blogopedia and Blog Fusion, and you'll see their buttons at the bottom of the page. Those are just reciprocal buttons, taking you to the sites. I've been quietly amazed by the response the blog has gotten already... over 300 hits, most of which was in the last week, so huge thanks to everyone reading, I'm really happy people are enjoying it! I'd love to hit 1000 before I reach chapter... lets say, 10, so spread the love, if you're enjoying the piece :)

Lastly, I've been working on a couple of Newgrounds collabs in the last year or so, and it gave me a great idea. I'd love to get some artwork for this piece, it might be presumptuous only three chapters in, but if anyone reading has a talent for art/far too much free time, get in contact with me!

Thanks for reading, and please, will some leave a fricking comment! :p


No comments:

Post a Comment